About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is focused on informing about trends in global fashion and jewellery. If you, for example, seek to understand the power and abilities of crystals and gemstones or want to expand your knowledge about jewellery and learn how to take care of it or choose it, then this website will give you the information you want and need. Allrings.co.uk also offers articles about rings, various materials, fashion and jewellery brands and designers, and much more.
- Petra Diamonds revenue slides 8%Petra Diamonds saw revenue fall by 8% to $178.1m (£130m) in the first half of 2020, down from $193.9m (£) the previous year, attributed to the continuous impact of Covid-19. The group sold 1,712,797 carats in 2020, which was marginally less than in 2019, when 1,743,807 carats sold. In 2020, $40.4m (£) of the proceeds […]Hemma Visavadia
- Goldsmiths’ Company hires new head for 2021 fairThe Goldsmiths’ Company has appointed Matthew Burgess to be the new head of its 2021 fair, covering for Harriet Scott who is on maternity leave. Burgess, a digital engagement and arts professional, has previously worked with leading Mayfair galleries, artists and museums in the UK, as well as around the world. His appointment follows on […]Patrick O'Donnell
- Istanbul Jewelry Show postponed until MayOrganisers for the annual Istanbul Jewelry Show have announced that the event has now been postponed until 27-30 May 2021. The trade show was originally set to take place between 25-28 March 2021, but has been scheduled in light of ongoing restrictions on international travel. The rescheduled event will take place at the CNR Expo, […]Heather Sandlin
- Alrosa to maintain zero buyout obligationsAlrosa has announced it will maintain its zero buyout obligation on goods allocation for the seventh consequent month. Seeing the diamond industry’s long-term health and stability as a priority, the company said it will keep fully flexible trading conditions for its long-term clients during the first trading session of 2021. The new trading conditions will […]Hemma Visavadia
- NAJ welcomes new team memberThe National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) has appointed Victoria Louise as its new membership liaison. Louise brings years of experience in the jewellery industry, having previously worked at V by Laura Vann as a global sales representative and Espree jewellery, where she was a member of the development team. Furthermore, Louise won the trade association’s […]Patrick O'Donnell