About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is focused on informing about trends in global fashion and jewellery. If you, for example, seek to understand the power and abilities of crystals and gemstones or want to expand your knowledge about jewellery and learn how to take care of it or choose it, then this website will give you the information you want and need. Allrings.co.uk also offers articles about rings, various materials, fashion and jewellery brands and designers, and much more.
- UK hallmarking slumps 42.7% in JulyThe total number of pieces hallmarked during July 2020 decreased by 42.7% compared with the same month last, according to the latest figures from the Birmingham Assay office. Gold hallmarked pieces decreased from 308,297 to 212,620 and silver items decreased from 372,259 to 1741,592 during the month – a decline of 31% and 53.1% respectively. […]Alessandro Carrara
- NAJ launches new practical valuation qualificationThe NAJ has announced the launch of the ATHE Level 3 JET Certificate in the Foundations of Appraisal Practice (FoAP). The qualification teaches the basic theories, methodologies and good working practices needed to become a competent valuer. The qualification will supersede the existing Certificate of Appraisal Theory in a bid to enable students to “get […]Heather Sandlin
- Nour By Jahan launches Jolie collectionFine jewellery brand Nour By Jahan has launched its new Jolie collection. The Jolie collection is one of the five collections from the brand, that celebrates the individual character, shape and cut of each unique diamond. The Jolie collection includes pendant, ring, earrings, bracelet and watch, set in custom-made 18k rose gold. Inspired by the […]Jasdip Sensi
- Extra support needed for retailers to meet rent demands, says Bira“Positive action” is needed to help retail businesses meet rent demands as they continue to recover from the Covid-19 crisis, The British Independent Retailers Association (Bira) has said. It comes as the British Retail Consortium’s (BRC) proposed for a Property Bounceback Grant, after exclusive research revealed independent retailers were concerned about paying their rent while […]Jasdip Sensi
- E-Commerce reputation should be top of your agendaE-Commerce has been a fiercely competitive space for many years now, with retailers fighting for market share through unique user experiences, an omnichannel offering and broad partner integrations, to name a few. But since the Covid-19 pandemic hit and with increasing online spending, businesses need to focus more heavily on their online reputation according to […]Heather Sandlin