Please don´t hesitate to contact us. We are open to any form of cooperation.
Vacheron Constantin opens first boutique in PhilippinesApr 27, 2022 | Watches
Blue gemstones Bracelets Burberry Diamond Colours Diamonds Emerald Engagement rings Fashion brands Fashion collection Flowers for wedding Green gemstones Handbags Jewellery brands Jewellery collections jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite News Omega SA Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Prices of Diamonds Ralph Lauren Red gemstones Rose gold Rose gold jewellery Sapphire Silver rings Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Vacheron Constantine Watches for men Watches for women Wedding decorations Wedding organization Wedding rings wedding traditions White gold White gold jewellery
- Footfall drops again in AprilFootfall in UK retail destinations dipped once again in April 2022, falling to -15.9%, down from a decline of -15.3% in March 2022, according to the latest figures from Springboard. It said that the month was “salvaged” by Easter in the second week, when footfall rose by +9.1% from the week before, compared with a […]Patrick Dunne
- Rebekah Ann Jewellery launches Brighton Jewellery CollectiveRebekah Ann Jewellery has announced the launch of its new sustainable and eco-conscious jewellery workshop, the Brighton Jewellery Collective, which will open in June. The new workshop will be designed using as much recycled, reclaimed, and repurposed materials, furniture, and equipment as possible. Moving on from the current workshop, the Jewellers Hub, which was created […]Jaskeet Briah
- De Beers partners with Tracr blockchain platformDe Beers Group has announced it is deploying the Tracr blockchain platform at scale for its diamond production. The group said the introduction of Tracr at scale “delivers immutable information on the source of De Beers’ diamonds across the value chain and makes source assurance for 100% of De Beers’ production possible”. The Tracr platform […]Patrick Dunne
- CME unveils new daisy earring collectionCME has launched its new daisy-inspired earring collection comprising sterling silver pieces featuring a classic two tone daisy. The collection consists of three designs available as “huggie hoops”. The first design features a classic single daisy design adoring the huggie hoop or ring, and the second design presents a single daisy charm. Additionally, the final […]Jaskeet Briah
- BoE raises interest rates to highest level since 2009The bank of England (BoE) has raised interest rates to its highest level since 2009 – marking the fourth time it has taken action since December. The new rate of 1%, up from 0.75%, is the BoE’s latest attempt to curb the rampant rise in inflation – also at its highest rate in 30 years […]Jaskeet Briah