Please don´t hesitate to contact us. We are open to any form of cooperation.
blue gemstones Blue sapphire boutiques Buccellati Cartier diamond rings emerald emerald jewellery emerald rings engagement rings eternity rings green amethyst green diamond green gemstones handbags Harry Winston Jewellery brands jewellery cleaning jewellery metals minimalist earrings minimalist jewellery minimalist rings modern jewellery moldavite moldavite jewellery Morganite gemstone Morganite jewellery neelam stone nilamani gemstone peridot platinum jewellery red gemstones rose gold rose gold jewellery Sapphire silver cleaning silver rings sterling silver tiffany & co. Tsavorite Van Cleef & Arpels wallets wedding rings white gold white gold jewellery
- Bira welcomes business rates revaluation postponement in WalesThe British Retailers Association (Bira) has welcomed the decision by the Welsh government to delay the revaluation of business rates. The announcement follows a similar ruling made in England on 6 May, which resulted in the government scrapping a bill to reevaluate business rates in 2021. The decision to postpone the revaluation in England, made […]Jasdip Sensi
- Arnault son named as Tag Heuer CEOLVMH has announced that Frederic Arnault, son of chief executive Bernard Arnault, will assume the position of CEO for Tag Heuer. Arnault’s new role will come into effect on 1 July. He had initially joined the watch group in 2017 as its strategy and digital director. In addition, LVMH announced that Stephane Bianchi, who oversees […]Heather Sandlin
- Consumer confidence slips further amid UK lockdownGfK’s long-running Consumer Confidence Index has decreased by two points over the past two weeks. In the market research firm’s third Covid-19 flash report, it found that the measure for the general economic situation of the country dropped five points to -60 between 20 and 26 May. Additionally, the outlook for the general economic situation […]Jasdip Sensi
- Online sales reach 10-year highBritish retailers recorded a 10-year high for online sales in May while the continued lockdown measures kept high streets empty, according to new figures by accountancy and business advisory firm BDO. According to BDO’s High Street Sales Tracker (HSST), total like-for-like sales, consisting of both in-store and non-store sales, declined by -18.3% in May, but […]Heather Sandlin
- The rarest pearl of all – The Cozumel PearlKokichi Mikimoto, founder of the famous Akoya Pearls, always used to say “Never give up and always keep working, and someday you will have results”. This motto is the heart and soul of Cozumel Pearl Farm in the Mexican Caribbean. Not known for pearling, the Caribbean has drawn world renowned attention as a top holiday […]Heather Sandlin