Woman’s watch is not like any other accessory. Of course, the main function of watches is to...Read More
Tag: tiffany & co.
Amethyst Aquamarine blue gemstones Blue sapphire Buccellati Cartier Citrine diamond rings Diamonds emerald emerald jewellery emerald rings engagement rings eternity rings green amethyst green diamond green gemstones Harry Winston Jewellery brands jewellery cleaning jewellery metals meteorite gemstones moldavite moldavite jewellery neelam stone nilamani gemstone palladium jewellery peridot platinum jewellery red gemstones rose gold rose gold jewellery Sapphire silver cleaning silver rings sterling silver Tanzanite tiffany & co. Tsavorite Van Cleef & Arpels wedding rings white gold white gold jewellery yellow gold jewellery Zircon
- Christie’s prepares for La Dolce Vita auctionChristie’s has announced its La Dolce Vita online auction will take place from 20 January to 3 February. The online sale will include over 75 examples of fine jewellery and iconic designs from the most renowned Italian and international jewellery houses. Among the jewellery represented at the auction will be works by Bulgari, Buccelati, Cartier, […]Patrick O'Donnell
- Supreme Court sides with small firms in business interruption caseThe Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA)’s business interruption insurance test case, with the court’s ruling in the favour of small firms potentially forcing insurers to pay out £1.2bn in CBI claims. Following the judgement, thousands of policyholders will now have their claims for coronavirus-related business interruption losses paid […]Patrick O'Donnell
- Signet welcomes ‘strong’ holiday tradingSignet Jewelers has reported a period of strong trading over the holiday season, with total sales reaching $1.8bn (£1.3bn), flat to last year, in the nine weeks ended 2 January 2021. In the same period, same store sales improved 5.6% year over year. Meanwhile, e-commerce sales soared by 60.8% against last year, though Signet’s 2,866 […]Heather Sandlin
- Hamilton & Inches to hold bespoke items exhibitionHamilton & Inches has urged anyone who has bespoke items created by its craftspeople during the company’s 155 year history to come forward and be part of the extensive Celebrating Our Craft exhibition which will be on display from March 2021. The jewellers have created special pieces for a wide array of clients including the […]Hemma Visavadia
- Lark and Berry partners with Swedish bank KlarnaLark and Berry has announced its new partnership with Klarna Bank AB to provide customers a “flexible and alternative” e-store shopping experience. The partnership will allow customers to shop from the safety of their own home by deciding at checkout to pay in three instalments on purchases of up to £1,000. The maximum payment usable […]Patrick O'Donnell