Everyone knows about the significance of jewellery and loves to wear different pieces of jewellery...Read More
Tag: tiffany & co.
Amethyst Aquamarine blue gemstones Blue sapphire Buccellati Cartier Citrine diamond rings Diamonds emerald emerald jewellery emerald rings engagement rings eternity rings green amethyst green diamond green gemstones Harry Winston Jewellery brands jewellery cleaning jewellery metals meteorite gemstones moldavite moldavite jewellery neelam stone nilamani gemstone palladium jewellery peridot platinum jewellery red gemstones rose gold rose gold jewellery Sapphire silver cleaning silver rings sterling silver Tanzanite tiffany & co. Tsavorite Van Cleef & Arpels wedding rings white gold white gold jewellery yellow gold jewellery Zircon
- The Jewelers Circle launches online trading platformThe Jewelers Circle has announced the launch of an international online trading platform intended to expand the trade show model “in support of the jewellery industry’s current needs”. The group said the move comes after recognising a “demand for a safe alternative to in-person trade events, where the fine and antique jewelry industry can source […]Heather Sandlin
- Sunak extends Covid scheme to pay up to half of wagesChancellor Rishi Sunak has announced increases to the Job Support Scheme, which will now see the government pay up to half of employees wages. As part of the updated scheme, employers will pay less and employees will work fewer hours to qualify, with the taxpayer subsidy now doubled. The increase will see employers having to […]Heather Sandlin
- Tag Heuer launches timepieces inspired by Ayrton SennaTag Heuer has launched two commenartive timepieces inspired by Ayrton Senna, the legendary Formula 1 driver. The Tag Heuer Formula 1 models, an automatic chronograph and a quartz chronograph, feature a ceramic bezel with a tachymeter scale that goes up to 400 km/h. Powering both special-edition timepieces is the automatic Calibre 16, which is protected […]Patrick O'Donnell
- BAJ debuts Pins of Praise jewellery in support of NHSThe British Academy of Jewellery (BAJ) has announced that the winning designs of its Pins of Praise competition are now available to purchase. All proceeds from sales of the 3D-printed brooches will go to NHS Charities Together, a membership organisation representing and supporting over 250 NHS charities. The four winning pin designs, created in sterling […]Heather Sandlin
- Gemworld Munich cancelled due to rise in Covid casesOrganisers of Gemworld Munich, the international jewellery trade fair, have been forced to cancel the event due to rising cases of Covid-19 in the area. The fair, alongside its sister event The Munich Show, was slated to begin on 30 October, running until 1 November. The Messe München trade fair centre was set to play […]Patrick O'Donnell