Morganite gemstone is one of the most popular gemstones. Morganite gemstone is rare to find in nature and comes in various delicate shades of pink and peach. It is also known as Rose Beryl or Pink Emerald. This gemstone is considered to be one of the best options for engagement rings. Morganite gemstone is a perfect gem to a woman’s jewellery collection. The light tones of this gemstone make it unique and classy. So, if you are looking for the best stone for your jewellery, then select Morganite gemstone.
More than 70% of women fancy buying jewellery that they can wear on a daily basis. In this point of view, Morganite is durable enough for everyday wear. That being said, Morganite is also a great choice to wear to any event.
The deposits of this stone are found in Namibia, Afghanistan, Brazil, Mozambique, and Russia, but it was discovered in the soils of California in 1910.
The Value of Morganite Gemstone
Nowadays, some people love to wear gemstones based on their zodiac signs and some people buy rings made with gemstones for everyday wear. This stone is affordable compared to other stones and can cost between $100 – 300.
Attractive Pink Colour of Your Morganite
Do you love to wear a ring made with a gemstone? If yes, then buy a Morganite ring for you. The pink colour is the women’s favourite colour and this gemstone comes in elegant colours that represent femininity.
This attractive gemstone rages from light peach shade, bright coloured salmon, to a darker violet-pink. The manganese and cesium content in the stone makes a saturated pink colour. From different angles, you can see different colours or shades in a single piece of Morganite gemstone. This is called pleochroism.
Uses of Morganite Stone
- Wearing a Morganite ring will give you more strength, it will evoke a sense of peace, and will bring a high level of relaxation of the mind.
- If you would wear Morganite jewellery for a longer time, then it will encourage confidence and positive power.
- Morganite gemstone is ideal for those people who want to start new businesses in the market and want to gain success in that particular field.
- It is suitable for those people who are suffering from mental, emotional, and physical illness. This crystal also helps to realize equality in all relationships and love.
- It is also known for removing stress and anxiety problems. This is the best option for anyone who is struggling with eating disorders.
- In addition to these benefits, Morganite gemstone is an ideal crystal for physical, spiritual, emotional, chakra, meditation healing.
The Cut of Your Morganite Jewellery
The cut of Morganite stone is very important because it is connected with the value and brilliance of this stone. Morganite Gemetosne comes in different cuts including princess cut, pear cut, round cut, Marquise cut, emerald cut, and radiant cut.
This stone can be used in various engagement rings. Rose gold basket will truly enhance the colour of your Morganite ring.
How to clean morganite jewellery
Use warm water with a little bit of soap on your gemstone or use ultrasonic and steam cleaners. These cleaners aren’t safe if your stone has liquid inclusions or fractures.