Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is focused on informing about trends in global fashion and jewellery. If you, for example, seek to understand the power and abilities of crystals and gemstones or want to expand your knowledge about jewellery and learn how to take care of it or choose it, then this website will give you the information you want and need. Allrings.co.uk also offers articles about rings, various materials, fashion and jewellery brands and designers, and much more.
- Tag Heuer launches limited edition timepieceTag Heuer has announced the release of a new special edition Formula 1 timepiece to honour the 104th Indianapolis 500. The latest release is a celebration of 16 years as the ‘Official Timekeeper’ of the IndyCar Series and the 104th Indianapolis 500 race, and the special-edition timepiece “honours its long-standing partnership with the premier league […]Heather Sandlin
- Alrosa unearths 236-ct diamondAlmazy Anabara, a subsidiary of the Alrosa Group, has unearthed a 236-ct rough diamond of “intense” yellow-brown colour in Russia. The diamond was extracted from the Ebelyakh mine in Yakutia, and is the largest natural colour rough diamond ever found in the country. The diamond’s dimensions are 47x24x22 mm, and, according to preliminary estimates, it […]Heather Sandlin
- Bath goldsmith upgrades premisesGoldsmith and jewellery designer, Tina Engell, has announced the opening of a new combined workshop and retail space in the centre of Bath. The move to a larger premises will see her join a “number of creative independent businesses who are based in the buzzing artisan quarter”. Following the move, Engell will continue to design […]Heather Sandlin
- Usdaw calls for the public to support NI shopworkersRetail trade union Usdaw is reminding shoppers that the wearing of face coverings is mandatory from today (10 August) in shops and shopping centres in Northern Ireland. Usdaw asks shoppers to follow the law and help protect shopworkers and other customers by wearing a face covering, while following existing social distancing and hygiene procedures. It […]Jasdip Sensi
- In the spotlight with Veronica Favoroso, CEO of GemCloudMore businesses rely on the internet to go to market, generate sales and provide customer service. This means professional inventory management is increasingly being considered as a necessity and GemCloud, as the sector leader, has taken tremendous steps to bring the coloured gemstone industry online. The tech company has recently unveiled its new gemstone inventory […]Heather Sandlin