Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is your Jewellery, Fashion & Wedding Inspiration. Our mission is to bring together information about hot trends in the industry and useful educational articles.
Amethyst Aquamarine blue gemstones Citrine Diamond alternatives Diamond Colours diamond rings Diamonds emerald emerald jewellery engagement rings green amethyst green diamond green gemstones Jewellery brands jewellery metals Luxury brands luxury watches meteorite gemstones moldavite moldavite jewellery nilamani gemstone palladium jewellery Patek Philippe peridot platinum jewellery Prices of Diamonds Rolex rose gold rose gold jewellery Ruby Sapphire silver rings Tanzanite tiffany & co. Tsavorite Van Cleef & Arpels wedding alcohol Wedding organization wedding rings wedding traditions white gold white gold jewellery yellow gold jewellery Zircon
- LaMarquise Diamonds to offer bespoke jewellery to UK retailersLaMarquise Diamonds, a UK-based wholesaler, has announced it will offer a bespoke atelier service to manufacture jewellery pieces for UK retailers. LaMarquise is a Dubai-based manufacturer and wholesaler employing more than 200 craftspeople. LaMarquise Diamonds revealed it will give clients cost-effective quotes for a custom-made order within 12 hours and will deliver one-off designs in-house […]Hemma Visavadia
- HB Antwerp and Lucara extend partnershipHB Antwerp and Lucara Diamond Corp have announced a new minimum two-year partnership agreement. First seen in 2020, the collaboration sees HB Antwerp purchasing the entirety of Lucara’s +10.8 carat rough diamonds from the Karowe mine in Botswana. The high value diamonds account for 70% of Lucara’s annual income, and the price will be based […]Harry Deacon
- Goossens launches London flagship boutiqueGoossens, the French heritage couture jewellery maison, has announced it will open its first London flagship boutique on 12 April 2021. The 29 square-metre space at Burlington Gardens, Mayfair will host the brand’s jewellery designs alongside recent creations from Boucle, Talisman collections alongside the newest SS21 collection. The London boutique features six interior design pieces: […]Hemma Visavadia
- Signet acquires subscription platform RocksboxDiamond retailer Signet Jewelers has announced the acquisition of Rocksbox, a jewellery rental subscription platform for an undisclosed sum. Driven by the group’s “inspiring brilliance” strategy, the deal will provide Signet with a foothold and accelerated growth in the growing online service. Founded in 2012, Rocksbox allows subscribers to rent and swap exclusive designer pieces […]Harry Deacon
- Maneesha: Gem expert, woman, pioneerThis year’s International Women’s Day on 8 March brought renewed attention to issues of equality, women’s rights and the treatment of women across the globe. It has also been a time to celebrate the incredible achievements of women in every corner of the world, and in every field of work. For some women, however, their […]Heather Sandlin