Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
blue gemstones Boho Jewellery Children at weddings diamond rings Diamonds emerald emerald jewellery engagement rings Fashion brands green amethyst green diamond green gemstones handbags Jewellery brands jewellery metals lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango moldavite moldavite jewellery nilamani gemstone Patek Philippe peridot platinum jewellery Press Releases red gemstones rose gold rose gold jewellery Sapphire silver rings Tanzanite tiffany & co. Tsavorite Van Cleef & Arpels Wedding decorations Wedding flowers Wedding organization Wedding reception wedding rings Wedding suits wedding traditions white gold white gold jewellery Zircon
- Alrosa commits £155m to ESG initiatives in 2020Alrosa, the global diamond company, has revealed its social and environmental investments totalled $216m (£155m) in 2020. The investment represents approximately 8% of the group’s total revenue for the year, and consisted mainly of social commitments. Some $141m (£101m) was contributed towards pension funds under non-state insurance programmes for employees, financing regional development programmes and […]Harry Deacon
- Jack Murphy Jewellers raises £1,200 for charityJack Murphy Jewellers has revealed that two of its employees raised £1,200 For Pips Hope and Support charity. Employees Rory Murphy and Nuala O’Neill recently took part in a skydive on behalf of the jewellers. The funds raised will enable the development and delivery of this community service during these particularly challenging times. The charity […]Hemma Visavadia
- NAJ names Continental UK as headline sponsorThe National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) has named fine jewellery supplier Continental UK as its NAJ Summit headline sponsor. Based in Hong Kong, Continental has operated within the UK market for over 45 years through a customer service team in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. The group is known for its 9k illustration range, as well as its […]Harry Deacon
- De Beers Group sixth cycle diamond sales reach £367mDe Beers Group has announced a provisional value of its rough diamond sale of $510m (£367m) for the period 12 July to 27 July For the sixth sales cycle of 2021. Owing to the restrictions on the movement of people and products in various jurisdictions around the globe, the group has continued to implement a […]Hemma Visavadia
- Craft NI to showcase range of master jewellersThe Arts Council of Northern Ireland has revealed that this summer will mark the 15th annual August Craft Month which features behind the scenes access to some master jewellers. The Craft Month provides a network for makers and the public to meet, share and collaborate. The programme is supported by the Arts Council of Northern […]Hemma Visavadia