Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is focused on informing about trends in global fashion and jewellery. If you, for example, seek to understand the power and abilities of crystals and gemstones or want to expand your knowledge about jewellery and learn how to take care of it or choose it, then this website will give you the information you want and need. Allrings.co.uk also offers articles about rings, various materials, fashion and jewellery brands and designers, and much more.
- Poll launched for new Platinum Jubilee marksThe Four UK Assay Offices have published two marks to commemorate the Queen’s platinum jubilee. The offices are now asking NAJ members and their customers their opinion on the two separate designs. The two Platinum Jubilee marks have been created by the British Hallmarking Council (BHC), made up of the four UK Assay Offices, and […]Heather Sandlin
- Christie’s launches series of online auctionsChristie’s is preparing to launch the Geneva Luxury Sales, a series of live and online auctions, which will last from 27 October to 19 November. The “season” of auctions will feature three ‘Jewels’ auctions, one ‘Watches’ sale and a ‘Rare and Fine Wines’ auction. Live auctions (9-10 November), as well as the public preview (7-8- […]Patrick O'Donnell
- UK retail sales grow for fifth consecutive monthRetail sales in the UK have risen for the fifth consecutive month, despite the introduction of the tiered lockdown system, according to the latest figures released by the ONS. Last month, overall growth in sales volume was up 5.5% compared with February’s pre-pandemic levels. In the three months to the end of September, overall retail […]Patrick O'Donnell
- The Jewelers Circle launches online trading platformThe Jewelers Circle has announced the launch of an international online trading platform intended to expand the trade show model “in support of the jewellery industry’s current needs”. The group said the move comes after recognising a “demand for a safe alternative to in-person trade events, where the fine and antique jewelry industry can source […]Heather Sandlin
- Sunak extends Covid scheme to pay up to half of wagesChancellor Rishi Sunak has announced increases to the Job Support Scheme, which will now see the government pay up to half of employees wages. As part of the updated scheme, employers will pay less and employees will work fewer hours to qualify, with the taxpayer subsidy now doubled. The increase will see employers having to […]Heather Sandlin