Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk is focused on informing about trends in global fashion and jewellery. If you, for example, seek to understand the power and abilities of crystals and gemstones or want to expand your knowledge about jewellery and learn how to take care of it or choose it, then this website will give you the information you want and need. Allrings.co.uk also offers articles about rings, various materials, fashion and jewellery brands and designers, and much more.
- Hallmarking down by 12.1% in DecemberThe total number of pieces hallmarked during December 2020 decreased by only 12.1% compared with the same month last year, according to the latest figures from the Birmingham Assay office. Gold hallmarked pieces decreased 4.7% from 290,186 to 276,475 and silver items decreased17.7% from 326,442 to 268,709. Platinum hallmarking also slumped by 20,980 pieces to […]Heather Sandlin
- Just Diamonds sees 8% year-on-year rise in turnoverJust Diamonds has announced an 8% year-on-year rise in turnover in the second half of 2020 compared with the same period last year. The company supplies high-quality ring mounts, finished jewellery and mainly bespoke items to customers upon request. The Birmingham-based jewellery supplier said it made the decision to supply small diamonds and melee to […]Hemma Visavadia
- Christie’s prepares for La Dolce Vita auctionChristie’s has announced its La Dolce Vita online auction will take place from 20 January to 3 February. The online sale will include over 75 examples of fine jewellery and iconic designs from the most renowned Italian and international jewellery houses. Among the jewellery represented at the auction will be works by Bulgari, Buccelati, Cartier, […]Patrick O'Donnell
- Supreme Court sides with small firms in business interruption caseThe Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA)’s business interruption insurance test case, with the court’s ruling in the favour of small firms potentially forcing insurers to pay out £1.2bn in CBI claims. Following the judgement, thousands of policyholders will now have their claims for coronavirus-related business interruption losses paid […]Patrick O'Donnell
- Signet welcomes ‘strong’ holiday tradingSignet Jewelers has reported a period of strong trading over the holiday season, with total sales reaching $1.8bn (£1.3bn), flat to last year, in the nine weeks ended 2 January 2021. In the same period, same store sales improved 5.6% year over year. Meanwhile, e-commerce sales soared by 60.8% against last year, though Signet’s 2,866 […]Heather Sandlin