Do you love green gems, but do not know which is which? With this infographics you can easily get an overview. You would prefer a magical moldavite or prefer emerald greenery. Green amethyst, peridot, tsavorite or green diamond are also very beautiful. By way of illustration, all the gemstones are set in a ring of white gold and their properties are described.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
Marc O’Polo debuts in Portugal with Porto store openingOct 27, 2023 | Fashion
IWC Schaffhausen unveils new ceramic pilot watchesOct 21, 2023 | Watches
Blue gemstones Burberry Diamond rings Diamonds Earrings Engagement rings Fabergé Fashion brands Fashion collection Fashion sustainability Gold Green gemstones H&M Handbags Hugo Boss Jewellery brands Jewellery collections jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands Luxury jewellery luxury watches Mango News Omega SA Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Ralph Lauren Rose gold Rose gold jewellery Silver rings Spring collection Summer fashion Tiffany & co. Vacheron Constantine Watches for men Watches for women Wedding organization Wedding rings wedding traditions White gold White gold jewellery Yellow gold Yellow gold jewellery
- Monica Vinader unveils AI website partnershipDemi-fine jewellery brand Monica Vinader has unveiled a new partnership with Constructor, an AI-powered product discovery and search platform. The partnership with Constructor will aim to offer online shoppers a “bespoke digital experience”. The brand has placed extra emphasis on its online offering as it attempts to expand to the US and Asia-Pacific. Monica Vinader […]Liam J Moran
- De Beers unveils changes to executive committeeDe Beers Group has announced that David Prager, executive vice president and chief brand officer, and Ryan Perry, acting executive vice president of Strategy and Innovation, have decided to step down from their roles in 2024. Both Prager and Perry will continue to serve on the executive committee while overseeing the transition of their responsibilities […]Cynera Rodricks
- Allum and Sidaway makes two director appointmentsAllum and Sidaway has announced the appointment of Tracey Yeatman and Jack Allum as new company directors. Yeatman joined the company in 2007 as a sales consultant and rose to the position of store manager. Following her appointment as store manager Yeatman took on the role of training and development manager. Allum started with the […]Liam J Moran
- Jessica Flinn launches new Christmas Chocolate collectionSheffield-based fine jewellery brand Jessica Flinn has launched its new Christmas Chocolate collection inspired by Yorkshire chocolate company Quality Street. Katie Hurst, a Jessica Flinn team member, once lived on a street in Sheffield where residents annually decorate their houses to resemble Quality Street chocolates for charity during Christmas. Quality Street shipped one ton of […]Cynera Rodricks
- Venyx unveils the Man Ray collectionVenyx has announced the launch of its latest collection inspired by the surrealist artist Man Ray. The collection will be made up of nine limited-edition pieces based on three of Man Ray’s masterpieces, The Lovers (1936), Glass Tears (1932) and The Venus Restored (1936). The gigantic, flame-red lips dominating The Lovers’ canvas are faithfully reproduced […]Liam J Moran