About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
Blue gemstones Bracelets Burberry Diamond Colours Diamonds Emerald Engagement rings Fashion brands Fashion collection Flowers for wedding Green gemstones Handbags Jewellery brands Jewellery collections jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite News Omega SA Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Prices of Diamonds Ralph Lauren Red gemstones Rose gold Rose gold jewellery Sapphire Silver rings Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Vacheron Constantine Watches for men Watches for women Wedding decorations Wedding organization Wedding rings wedding traditions White gold White gold jewellery
- Gem-A partners with IIG for gemmology courseThe Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A) has partnered with the International Institute of Gemology (IIG) to share its new beginner’s level gemmology course with the Indian market. IIG has been granted an licence to sell GemIntro across the market and promote the course as part of its educational offering at its campuses in Mumbai, […]Heather Sandlin
- Tasaki unveils news Danger collectionJapanese jewellery maison, Tasaki, has released its new pearl and diamond Danger collection which comprises over 30 pieces of chokers, necklaces, earrings, ear cuffs and rings. The ‘danger’ series includes a pearl necklace available in two forms – a long length necklace and a choker, both with danger’s thorn motif set within each individual pearl. […]Jaskeet Briah
- Dior launches new Dior Color collectionDior has launched its new collection Color Dior, designed by Victoire de Castellane. The new collection utilises a mesh composed of the initials CD detailing a new range of chains, available in three parures. Parures include gold featuring rounds of coluor such as yellow, orange, red, parma, pink, violet, French royal blue, electric blue, water […]Patrick Dunne
- Gem-A launches first entry-level online gemmology qualificationThe Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A) has expanded its portfolio of gemmology qualifications with the launch of an online-only, entry-level course – GemIntro. GemIntro is a new beginner’s level course aimed to make gemmology education more accessible and professionalise wider, trade-related disciplines with “accurate, science-based knowledge”. GemIntro incorporates 11 lessons, 50+ videos and 30 […]Jaskeet Briah
- Goldsmiths unveils latest showroom in BluewaterGoldsmiths has opened its latest new luxury concept showroom at Bluewater Shopping Centre in Kent. Bluewater is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe. The new Goldsmiths showroom includes a line-up of fine-jewellery brands, with dedicated areas for TAG Heuer and Tudor. Craig Bolton, president, said: “This is a significant milestone for Goldsmiths. Luxury […]Patrick Dunne