The Czech jewellery brand based in Prague’s Old Town has introduced a new promotional video. The main theme is jewellery as a symbol of undying love.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
Amethyst Blue gemstones Boho Jewellery Children at weddings Citrine Diamond rings Diamonds Emerald Emerald jewellery Engagement rings Fashion brands Flowers for wedding Green amethyst Green diamond Green gemstones Jewellery brands jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite Moldavite jewellery News Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Red gemstones Rolex Rose gold Sapphire Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Wedding accessories Wedding decorations Wedding dress Wedding organization Wedding reception Wedding rings Wedding suits wedding traditions White gold Zircon
- Loveness Lee launches the ‘Alphabet Collection’Independent jewellery brand Loveness Lee, has announced the launch of the “Alphabet Collection”, a handcrafted 26-piece assembly of letter pendants. Each unisex pendant is handcrafted in London and sustainably made with certified recycled sterling silver, locally sourced materials, and then finished in a choice of argenti silver or 18ct gold plating. Prices range from £115 […]Hemma Visavadia
- NDC launches second ‘For Moments Like No Other’ campaignThe Natural Diamond Council (NDC) has launched its second global ‘For Moments Like No Other’ campaign in collaboration with actress Ana de Armas. The campaign was released in tandem with an 11-piece diamond jewellery collection on 8 September 2021. Worn by de Armas, global ambassador at the NDC, the collection was created by Brooklyn-based jewellery […]Harry Deacon
- De Beers Group sixth cycle diamond sales reach £374mDe Beers Group has announced a provisional value of its rough diamond sale of $515m (£374m) for the period 23 August to 7 September for the seventh sales cycle of 2021. Due to the existing Covid-19 restrictions, the group has continued to implement a more “flexible approach” to rough diamond sales during the seventh sales […]Hemma Visavadia
- Matilde launches new Essentials collectionMatilde, a sustainable fine jewellery brand, has announced the launch of a new Essentials collection. The collection marks Matilde’s second product release of “modern, yet timeless” pieces since its formation in December 2020. The Essential products available follow the brand’s pattern of crafting pieces solely from lab-grown diamonds and 100% 14-carat recycled gold. In addition […]Harry Deacon
- Ark Jewellery unveils new ‘Christmas Star’ collectionArk Jewellery has revealed a new “Christmas Star” collection and gift range which features sustainably sourced and ethically made products. The collection houses new pieces of environmentally friendly, festive jewellery and gift boxes containing artisan chocolate bars hand crafted in the UK. The jewellery is made of sustainable oak wood decorated with a laser etched […]Hemma Visavadia