The Czech jewellery brand based in Prague’s Old Town has introduced a new promotional video. The main theme is jewellery as a symbol of undying love.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
The Ref. 5270T-010 for The Children Action charityMay 11, 2022 | Watches
Vacheron Constantin opens first boutique in PhilippinesApr 27, 2022 | Watches
Blue gemstones Bracelets Burberry Diamond Colours Diamonds Emerald Engagement rings Fashion brands Fashion collection Flowers for wedding Green gemstones Handbags Jewellery brands Jewellery collections jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite News Omega SA Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Prices of Diamonds Ralph Lauren Red gemstones Rose gold Rose gold jewellery Sapphire Silver rings Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Vacheron Constantine Watches for men Watches for women Wedding decorations Wedding organization Wedding rings wedding traditions White gold White gold jewellery
- Post-Covid UK Footfall recovery worsensFootfall in UK retail destinations declined by -0.7% last week from the week before, a consequence of drops in footfall in both retail parks (-1.8%) and shopping centres (-2.3%) whilst in high streets footfall rose modestly by +0.7%. This meant that the gap from the 2019 footfall level widened to -13.5% from -9.3% in the […]Patrick Dunne
- Petra Diamonds non-executive director steps downPetra Diamonds has announced that Matthew Glowasky will stand down as a non-executive director of the company and will also stand down from the board, with immediate effect. Glowasky was appointed as a non-independent, non-executive director of the company on 10 March 2021. His appointment was pursuant to a nomination agreement between the company and […]Jaskeet Briah
- Bradley’s Jewellery unveils Twinkle Toes collectionBradley’s Jewellery has launched a capsule collection of precious jewellery pieces, named Twinkle Toes, to raise funds for Steps Charity Worldwide and The Miscarriage Association. The non-profit, charitable collection comprises a disc pendant, a heart-shaped locket, and a foot-shaped charm set with diamonds and multi-coloured stones. Created by jeweller and boutique owner, Kay Bradley, part […]Jaskeet Briah
- Ashes Memorial Jewellery reports 30% sale increaseBurton-on-Trent-based Ashes Memorial Jewellery has reported that it has seen sales rise by a third (30%) over the past year, despite the current economic uncertainty. The jeweller said that interest in memorial jewellery has “skyrocketed”since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, with a “significant spike” in the number of people searching for this style of […]Patrick Dunne
- Berry’s Jewellers unveils OPEIA collection for 125th anniversaryBerry’s Jewellery, family-owned expert jeweller, has launched the special edition ‘Opeia’ collection to celebrate its 125th year in business. The collection is made up of 10 pieces, comprising a necklace, a small and large pendant, a pair of drop and stud earrings, three rings, a bangle and a bracelet. Designed by Berry’s in-house designer, Emily […]Jaskeet Briah