The Czech jewellery brand based in Prague’s Old Town has introduced a new promotional video. The main theme is jewellery as a symbol of undying love.
About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
Amethyst Blue gemstones Citrine Diamond Colours Diamonds Emerald Emerald jewellery Engagement rings Fashion brands Flowers for wedding Green gemstones Handbags Jewellery brands Jewellery collections jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite News Omega SA Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Red gemstones Rolex Rose gold Rose gold jewellery Sapphire Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Watches for women Wedding accessories Wedding decorations Wedding dress Wedding organization Wedding rings Wedding suits wedding traditions White gold White gold jewellery Yellow gold jewellery Zircon
- Maria Black becomes first luxury brand to join Fairtrade programmeMaria Black has become the first “luxury” jewellery brand to join the new Fairtrade Gold Sourcing Programme (GSP) on 3 December 2021. In 2021, which marks 10 years of Fairtrade Gold, the programme was launched to enable more jewellery brands and businesses to source from an “ethical supply chain”. Maria Black’s ‘Impact’ gold alloy comprises […]Emily Curryer
- Signet sees sales reach £1.1bn in Q3Signet jewellers, the diamond jewellery retailer, has announced its total sales reached $1.5bn (£1.1bn) for the 13 weeks ending October 30, 2021 (Q3 22), which is an increase of more than $235m (£117m) compared to Q3 21 and more than nearly $350m (£263m) than Q3 FY20. The jewellers operating income also surged to $105.2m (£79.2m) […]Jaskeet Briah
- Retailers welcome proposed tougher sentencing for shopworker abuseThe retail industry has welcomed proposed changes put forward by the government that would see tougher sentencing for those that assault shopworkers. Policing minister Kit Malthouse confirmed the government has tabled an amendment to the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill, which states that courts must treat assaults committed “against a person providing a public […]Heather Sandlin
- Lebrusan Studio launches Blunt Blades exhibitLebrusan Studio has lifted the curtain on a new contemporary art exhibition, Blunt Blades, which features jewellery created from the confiscated weapons. On display are a set of 275 rings cast in recycled metal which represents the number of knife homicides in England and Wales from 2019 to 2020. The bands are also created in […]Hemma Visavadia
- Dimexon launches new diamond offering for SMEsDimexon, a global diamond manufacturer, has announced the launch of a new service to offer diamonds to small and medium businesses that “historically never had access”. Dimexon’s new offer is an online marketplace specialising in providing ethical, traceable ‘melee’ (small and uncertified) diamonds with no minimum order. The manufacturer said customers can select and order […]Jaskeet Briah