About The Author
Allrings.co.uk brings you inspiration from the world of jewellery, fashion and weddings. We strive to capture the latest trends and bring you the information you're looking for.
Amethyst Blue gemstones Boho Jewellery Children at weddings Citrine Diamond rings Diamonds Emerald Emerald jewellery Engagement rings Fashion brands Flowers for wedding Green amethyst Green diamond Green gemstones Handbags Jewellery brands jewellery metals Lab-grown diamonds Luxury brands luxury watches Mango Moldavite Moldavite jewellery News Pandora Patek Philippe Peridot Platinum jewellery Red gemstones Rolex Rose gold Sapphire Tanzanite Tiffany & co. Tsavorite Wedding accessories Wedding decorations Wedding dress Wedding organization Wedding rings Wedding suits wedding traditions White gold Zircon
- NAJ expands its team ahead of new strategy launchThe National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) has announced that it will welcome two new members to its marketing team. Adam Cook and Rushana Miller will join the association next week to help deliver the group’s new strategy, which is in its final stages of development. Cook joins the NAJ as marketing officer with expertise in […]Hemma Visavadia
- Missoma collaborates with Harris Reed for new collectionDemi-fine jewellery company Missoma has announced the launch of a new collection in collaboration with the British-American fashion designer, Harris Reed. Conceptualised during lockdown, the Harris Reed x Missoma collection aims to combine gothic and romantic themes from “the old world” with ideals of fluidity and inclusivity. The pieces are split into a range of […]Harry Deacon
- iXXXi launches new Winter Wonderland collectionJewellery brand iXXXi Jewelry has announced the launch of its new Winter Wonderland collection. Released on 8 September 2021, the collection includes a range of different pieces, from rings and earrings to bracelets and necklaces. Available in 2mm and 4mm widths, the Winter Wonderland launch contains new Estelle, Blaze, Frozen, and Nova fill rings. In […]Harry Deacon
- Boodles launches ‘Trapeze’ collectionBritish fine jewellery brand, Boodles, has announced the launch of its newest collection, “Trapeze”. The collection features rings and necklaces comprising Ashoka cut diamond stones, set in platinum. The idea behind the collection is that each piece can be layered and caters for both a more formal or casual look. Furthermore, the collection is aimed […]Hemma Visavadia
- Covett launches fine jewellery subscription serviceOnline jewellery platform Covett has announced the launch of a new subscription model for fine jewellery. Some of the jewellery designers who have joined or are joining the platform include, Aishleen Lester of Le Ster, Susi Smither of The Rock Hound and Alice Milner of Alice van Cal who have all placed their pieces in […]Hemma Visavadia